“Changes are not always good”
Review of Kelsey's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kelsey's
Ranked #93 of 441 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Kelsey's used to be one of my favorite restaurants in Pachenga casino. The menu was not fancy but very good. We can actually gamble in the bar while we had dinner. However, slot machines were removed, And then, the whole restaurant changed, and it became a glorified hamburger or pizza place. They lost me as a customer.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

If you want a nice friendly atmosphere and you like to drink..this is a good place. But do not o there for the food..

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I visit Pechanga once every couple of months or so and have always wanted to eat at Kelsey's. Finally last week I got my chance.
First, the service was excellent. A little late getting my bill to me but overall, great.
I had the Baby back ribs, a full rack which proved to be way to much. I suggest you order a half. It came with sweet potato fries, Cole slaw, corn on the cob, 2 cheese onion biscuits and a slice of watermelon. The ribs were very tasty, fall off the bone tender. The Cole slaw, a very small amount, was warm and not so good. The sweet potato fries were average. Good but average. The corn was good but again average. The biscuits were very moist, warm and delicious and the slice of watermelon was kind of warm and laying in barbeque sauce. Not so good. Overall, it was good but could have been better.
The atmosphere is nice. Very comfortable. Think upscale sports bar.
Would I go back? Yes.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We went for dinner one evening, while staying at the hotel. It's a nice environment, good food, and service was good. It's a laid back, old style cafe with retro touches.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I always enjoy dinner at Kelsey's after a day of wine tasting in Temecula. The service is terrific. On our last visit, we were surprised that the menu had changed a bit, but the food is better than ever! The sausage and portobello mushroom pizza was amazing!

Been to Kelsey's? Share your experiences!