“Excellent Steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Was not expecting too much but was pleasantly surprised. The service was fantastic, great wine selection, and the filet mignon was cooked perfectly. The sides were delicious, potatoes au gratin and creamed spinach. The location was not ideal as I'm not a big fan of walking thru a smokey casino.

1  Thank NYCSpark1
There are newer reviews for Great Oak Steakhouse

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I've been there a couple of times and each time it's been more than perfect. I usually have their steak, with potatoes and salad and a nice full bodied red wine. The service out of this world!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and I celebrated our 21st anniversary dinner at the Great Oak Steakhouse. The service was excellent. Our waiter was thoughtfull and attentive. He even delivered a complientry desert sampler to us. My wife (who does not usually drink alcohol) ordered the Rasberry Martini, I ordered (to keep within the Martini theme) odered the Apple Martini. Both were delicious. We both ordered the Filet Mignon and was happily surprised both by the taste and portion. The prices are moderate to expensive, but the quilty of service and taste make up for shelling out the extra bread.

3  Thank BENelson
Reviewed July 14, 2012

If you enjoy eating in a great steakhouse you will not be disappointed. I mean you can always be disappointed but the odds are in your favor here. It is pricey but the food is well worth it, and the staff is on top of it. I have not had one bad experience here. Enjoy!

1  Thank Joe D
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This restaurant provides a nice atmosphere for a delicious meal.
The service is excellent. The facility is clean. Be prepared to pay a little more than you would at the other casino restaurants. Be sure and check out the specials online, before you visit.

1  Thank uplcmnm2016