“LIKED IT A LOT!”

SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is a relatively new hotel with lots of chrome, glass, and modern surfaces. It is well located just off the freeway and nothing is very far away in Temecula. The suites are not huge but plenty big enough with ample seating and plenty of good lighting and amenities. Our all you can eat, self-serve breakfast was wonderful with lots of both hot and cold entries. The rates can vary, depending on day of week and time of year but, generally, offers great value when you consider no parking fees, free breakfast, wi-fi, guest computers, premium bedding, big fluffy towels, etc. Our front desk service was smart and professional and the entire hotel, including our room, was squeaky clean. I will stay here again whenever I need a room in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bud9845
There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stayed three days at this SpringHill Suites and enjoyed our stay. The staff was very pleasant and professional. You were always greeted and asked if there was anything that they could do for you. The room was a king size bed, it was very clean, well appointed, and there was more than enough room for the wife and I. The shower and toilet were in separate areas, each having their own sink. It was weird that there was no towel rack in the toilet area(room) to place the towel after washing your hands. The shower was excellent, it had a rainfall top with horizontal side jets. The morning comp breakfast was very adequate and was always being attended to by staff personnel. A daily USA Today is offered free during the week. I would look forward to staying at this property in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I was on a business trip with my work colleagues in Temecula and we stayed at Springhill Suites Hotel. I thought the hospitality from all the staff was absolutely top class. I would like to thank all the staff (Olivia, Felicia, Susan, Kyla, Marsha and a few others) for making us so welcome. I would recommend this hotel if you ever visit the Temecula area.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was amazing. We stayed in four similarly rated different hotels on our vacation and this was the tops by far. The separate sitting area was great and the fold out bed was a highlight for my 10 year old (it doesn't take much to please him). I really liked the toilet being in a separate room from the shower. Both had mirrors which was also great. The room was clean and didn't smell funny which seemed to be a theme going with the other rooms we stayed in. The beds left a little to be desired as they were very soft but some people would really enjoy that. The breakfast was nice, I like the spinach that could be added to the scrambled eggs. The kids enjoyed the indoor/outdoor pool and I liked the free weights in the fitness center.

• Stayed: July 2014
shstemecula, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'm so happy to hear that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your praise is much appreciated as we work hard to try and provide the best experience possible for each and every guest.

Thank you again and we hope you come back and see us soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I stayed here 2 weeks in July. I enjoyed the bright, airy feel to the lobby and the rooms are laid out nicely with a living room area and a desk separating the bedroom from the living room. The staff always had a smile on their face which I appreciate and one went through the effort of remembering my name.

Breakfast is average although I do appreciate the hot oatmeal vs. the oatmeal packets at Fairfield. Put in a waffle maker and I'll be a bit happier with it :)

I asked for a room opposite the freeway, which wasn't a problem. If you are a light sleeper this might be a good idea for you although I can't say for sure how loud rooms on the freeway side get.

Hotel gym is spacious, doesn't feel cramped. Only 4 machines and a set of dumbbells - gets the job done in a pinch.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank rafa d
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I have been staying at this property 3-4 days/week for the last 3 months. I would not even think to stay anywhere else. The lobby, facilities and rooms are consistently spotless clean, rooms are new & comfortable w/ 3 angle rainfall showers. Hotel is very safe. Staff is extraordinarily helpful and friendly, especially Kyla. She is very professional and has a great memory of names, preferences of all guests. Makes us feel at home with her warm greeting, preferred room assignments, immediate attention to all needs. The hotel also has a complimentary happy hour every day. I never participated but see that all guests enjoy drinks and conversation at the lobby area. Parking is never an issue. Hotel has plenty of it and has room key access points all around to hotel making it easy and safe to get in to the hotel if you ever come back late night. The hotel is 1 min away from the major highway (15) access points, and the historic old town.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Basakkaya
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The front desk staff are so amazing. Very helpful and hospitable. There was no traffic on my way in and they were able to accommodate my early arrival with my first floor close to the front desk request. can't get any better then that.

The breakfast is what is expected, continental style. Don't expect hot buffet, when you book your reservation it says "continental". Why do so many people expect hot big breakfast knowing this when booking their stay. Then write bad reviews because of it?

The staff were nice, food was good, area is AWESOME. Good Stay