“Great dining experience with no tipping”

Pat & Oscar's Restaurant
Ranked #233 of 422 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Long Beach, California
“Great dining experience with no tipping”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I love the family meal for 6 as there is so much food for a family of 8 and we manage to take some home with us. Trust me, we eat a lot and still we have left overs. I just love the idea that it is a restaurant that you dine and enjoy but you don't need to tip your servers. The money is worth with all the food you are getting. Everytime we go to San Diego area we starve ourselves on our way home and excited to eat there. The outside dining of this restaurant has really nice concept overlooking the pond so you will be able to enjoy good weather with good food. I would say it is the cheapest Italian restaurant chain for a family like mine. I will never stop coming here...it sucks they close pretty much every location except this main one. I am hoping they will reopen in another location again.

• Visited September 2013

Temecula, California, United States
“Not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This used to be one of our favorite restaurants, great food and a pretty setting. But since the chain closed this one, and then it reopened with different owners, it has really gone down hill. I've kept trying to give them another chance but our last 3 or 4 visits have been disappointing. From burned breadsticks to a pizza made with the wrong ingredients, it just isn't worth the money anymore. It used to be always busy but now it's almost empty, sad.

• Visited June 2013
Escondido, California, USA
“Easy dinner”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Unfortunately I don't get up this far anymore. This was my favorite P&O.
The patio overlooks a park and a pond and it is surrounded by trees-very pretty.

San Diego, California
“One of our Ranch's regular lunch spots.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We've been eating lunches from Pat and Oscars at least twice a month since 2004. Our ranch hands love the food and have a special affinity for the bread sticks.

Visited February 2013
Big Bear Region, California
“Italian fast food”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Let's be honest. This is not some cute, quaint neighborhood restaurant. It's a chain and it tastes like it. This place is cute and clean, but the food is just awful.

• Visited November 2012