“The wine is WOW”
Review of Tesoro Winery - CLOSED

Tesoro Winery
More attraction details
Owner description: A visit to our tasting room is a treat for all the senses! Whether you're exploring our preimum wines, enjoying our relaxed Tuscan ambiance, or searching for the best place to enjoy some live music, the tasting room and gift shop offer a memorable experience. Our hospitality staff is recognized for knowledge, helpfulness and warmth. As owners of Tesoro Winery, it pleases us to be able to spend time chatting with our customers and Wine Club members.
Reviewed May 18, 2012

All of my guests love this wine. It is "really" good.

1  Thank redandwhite3
TesoroWineryTemecula, Owner at Tesoro Winery, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Thank you so much for your short but powerful review on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your feedback! We hope you will come see us again soon... Cheers!

There are newer reviews for Tesoro Winery

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Cool deal, use the wine map to get 241 tasting, and the pours are generous! You get 15% discount on what you buy and if you Like them on Facebook you can also get another discount! I got buy 3, get 4! so it's nice. $15 Premium tasting, 12 total pours due to 241, 3 were Premium

- 2008 Chard - no
- 2010 Viognier, Kimberly Vinyards (KV) $32 - wonderfully sweet peach
- 2009 Il Terrazza Rosso, KV $28 - wonderful summery aroma and flavor, ripe delicious fruit but not fruity.
- 2005 Cab - no
- 2007 Tempranillo $34 - I thought no, but Patty was pleasantly suprised by it's lightness and suppleness, not as dry and more fruity than others which taste like "bark on a tree"
- 2007 Mourvedre $34 - I said no, Patty liked the light spice and smoothness.
- 2007 Elio Doro $35 - Too dry for Patty but I thought this allows for a nice pairing with steak. Wonderful chery/berry aroma
- 2007 Syrah KV $35 - Too dry for both of us :)

PREMIUM
- 2006 Trinita Paso Robles $42 - We were told this is a house favorite and usually I discount such influence. Even though it is drier, even Patty loved it! A rich Super Tuscan style which is deep and rich.
- 2002 Libeccio - we skipped because it's from Santa Barbara ;-)
- 2005 Merlot South Coast - disappointing
- Triborado (Syrah Port) $42 500ml - wonderfully chocolate like deep port, but I prefer my $18 750ml Taylor Fladgate Reserve

SPARKLING WINE
- of the four, we had the Island Cuvee Lilikoi which I enjoyed but Patty felt was too flowery :)

1  Thank purefct

Thank you for your detailed review and the great rating! We do appreciate your feedback! We hope we will see you again soon at the tasting room!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

We wandered around Old town for a few hours and spent a good amount of time at this winery's wine tasting room. It was beautifully decorated and people were very friendly. We came home with a few bottles including an amazing sparkling wine!

1  Thank finchbradley
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Everyone has their own likes/dislikes in wines, but you may just find some wine here that needs to go home with you.

Stop in while you're shopping the old town area of Temecula, CA.