“i suggest to check out this restaurant”
Review of Blue peacock cuisine pf india - CLOSED

Blue peacock cuisine pf india
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2010

i recommend this restaurant to everyone who had ever tried indian food or not,this is best restaurant in temecula.food ,service,atomshere exellent.i was tired of eating fast junk food,so i went their to try something new.OMG its delicious.waiter suggest me some some of their special entrees.now i'm their regular costumer.believe me its good.

There are newer reviews for Blue peacock cuisine pf india

Reviewed February 12, 2010

Hubby and I love Indian food. We have had Indian food all over the US so it was a nice surprise when BP opened up so close to us. We have eaten here 8 times and done both the buffet and ordered off the menu.

Buffet is simple, tasty and a nice variety, good for someone that has never had Indian food or is maybe picky on what the ingredients may be in the dishes they choose to sample. SO suffice to say buffet is okay and we enjoy it.
Ordering off the menu is a delight -the servings are not large and we prefer to order a few types to share (family style) the garlic naan YUM. BP plays some pretty cool Bollywood Movies, we dig the singing, dancing and cute story lines--which we really enjoy watching and sometimes I have to admit, its nice to just sit back and watch a movie while your dining on tasty dishes of exotic spices and flavors- and the decor really brings it all together---okay its a simple -I know--but it's great and works for us, and things don't always have to be ritzy to be enjoyed.

Blue Peacock is located in Target shopping center off of Rancho and Ynez , across from Point Loma Credit Union... Go, enjoy, relax

Reviewed January 29, 2010

Great Indian food, and great service! We go every Saturday. Ask for menu recommendations, to find some things you may have not tried before. Very tasty!

Reviewed December 24, 2009

I have eaten at just about all the Indian Food restaurants in the Inland Empire, and this is the worst. The chicken karahi was made with a tomato puree instead of whole tomatoes. The tandoori chicken was average, the chicken korma eatable. The korma was the only dish I had leftover that I saved. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed November 20, 2009

I've had the pleasure of eating at some very quality Indian places, and this ranks right up there. Great food, nice service and authentic atmosphere.