“see falkner winery review”

Pinnacle Restaurant - Falkner Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
Pinnacle Restaurant - Falkner Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 428 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rancho California Road
Description: Located in beautiful Temecula Wine Country, The Pinnacle Restaurant at Falkner Winery offers breathtaking panoramic views from its hilltop setting. Dine either indoors in their glass enclosed dining room or outside on their open-air balcony overlooking the vineyard. Experience the great American-Mediterranean Style cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Gianni Ciciliot and the high quality, award winning Falkner wines. Special dishes prepared daily. Open daily for lunch 11:30am to 3:00 p.m.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

great food, great service, great views. Wine quality not quite there, but within a few years, it could be impressive...

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My wife and I came here for lunch while touring Temecula's wine country and we're not impressed.

We had heard rave reviews of Pinnacle from a balloon tour operator in the area and thought we'd give it a try. The restaurant looks more like a ballroom for events then a restaurant and noise echoes quite loudly, especially when you have diners who've tasted a little too much on an empty stomach.

The service was wonderful, hence the 3 stars. Everyone was very attentive. I had a burger which was alright, clearly a frozen patty, but it was thin and cooked to ashes. My wife had some eggplant sandwich dish that she didn't even eat. It was just I appealing in look and taste.

Dinner at Pinnacle may be a completely different experience but I don't think id come back to find out.

1  Thank LG_Weinman
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our driver (Temecula Black Car) took us here for lunch. Pinnacle service was average, but food was great. I would go back. They also accommodated gluten allergies.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Great variety of food and everything was well prepared. Being a club member gets you an extra little bonus. The prices aren't too bad either. The ambiance is really nice and it's very relaxing. The hours aren't the greatest but it's worth it if you can make it in.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I you have to stop for lunch in the Temecula wine region and are too tired to drive far, this restaurant will serve a decent lunch. We were excited that their menu paired wine suggestions with food, but the white wine I sampled was quite ordinary and did not augment the food pairing. the Octopus main course was fresh and well prepared, but the lentil side dish lacked character. My husband's seafood pasta was ok. Service was just OK. The restaurant seemed to cater to large parties, bridal parties, etc. and we, as just a couple, did not get premium service. BTW, we made our reservation using Open Table and the restaurant did not inform Open Table that we had fulfilled our reservation, so we had issues with Open Table as we were listed as a no-show.

1  Thank wetravellight11

Been to Pinnacle Restaurant - Falkner Winery? Share your experiences!