Review Highlights
Good value but needs a few tweaks

Reviewed April 2, 2019
HollyCha
An awesome & affordable way to see Temecula Wine Country!

Reviewed July 26, 2018
Trish M

All reviews cell phone reception is temecula wine country old town temecula driver wineries winery fun
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019

Upon pick up we were told of the three wineries that were chosen for us out of the 7 from the website. We couldn't choose! That was ok for us because we hadn't been to any but what if we already had?? I thought this would have been a true hop on/ hop off bus where we could go to any of the seven wineries we wanted to that were listed. We had never been to Temecula before and according to the website it is not as crowded on Sundays so that's why we went. Boy were we wrong!! I really wish we would have been given the heads up about not being able to eat at these wineries as two of the three we went to had 1.5 hour wait times at the restaurant and the third winery we went to didn't have food. The website really should stress about ordering the picnic lunch or bringing your own food. It was not fun going to three wineries on an empty stomach missing lunch completely. The website does not give enough detailed information. Aside from that, we really did have fun. Good driver & nice bus. $20 is a deal, so if that information is on the website, then you would know what to expect.

Date of experience: March 2019
HopperWinery, Owner at Winery Hopper, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and we are so glad you enjoyed yourselves. Saturdays are crazy so Sundays are less crowded typically except on a holiday weekend.

Sorry you weren’t able to get lunch! We haven’t heard of that happening before but you’re right, the pre-order box lunch is a sure thing and yummy too.

We have 9 partnering wineries and each route typically goes to 5 so if you don’t like one, you can stay on the bus. We just got new licensing from the State about publishing this info and are in the process of updating the website.

Thank you for hopping with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

This was my second time on the Hopper and it was such an easy and affordable way to visit all the wonderful wineries in Temecula, Ca. In the past, I have used Uber or Lyft to get there but I was unable to visit multiple wineries without calling each time AND the cell phone reception is non-existent in a lot of areas so this is a great way to get from one winery to the next. The schedule is easy to follow and I was picked up and dropped off in Old Town Temecula which was super convenient! The drivers were really friendly and on my most recent trip the owner greeted us and gave us alot of great information about the wines at each winery - impressive! Thanks Winery Hopper!

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Trish M

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Return Hoppers are the best! Thanks so much for your continued support. Glad you had a good time and hope to see you on your third visit!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

This was our favorite part of our trip and wish we could have gone the second day. Well worth the money. Our driver was so accommodating and knowledgeable. A+++

Date of experience: May 2018
HopperWinery, Owner at Winery Hopper, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thank you and we are so glad you enjoyed yourselves! Hope to see you hopping with us again soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

The winery hopper was an absolute blast and perfect option for a girls day out without the hassle of deciding where to go! Winery Hopper is so easy, fun and we were able to go to several of the wineries that I have never been to! As a Temecula local, I am so excited to use the Winery Hopper every time I go wine tasting!

Date of experience: January 2018
HopperWinery, Owner at Winery Hopper, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2018

Thank you Tammy for hopping with us and for your great comments. It’s much appreciated and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2018

If you want to see Temecula Wine Country and want the freedom to explore your wine tasting destination for an affordable price, this is the way to go! The cell phone reception is spotty in wine country so ride-sharing cars such as Uber or Lyft have left me stranded - with Winery Hopper this is not an issue as I know a bus will be coming by to pick me up! This is a huge convenience and it's super affordable. The staff I encountered were all very outgoing and friendly and I also joined a wine club and was able to enjoy free tastings! Another bonus is they can pick you up and drop you off in Old Town Temecula! I will definitely use the Hopper again & I highly recommend this transportation service!

Date of experience: January 2018

So glad you enjoyed the Hopper Trish! Thank you for the stellar review and we hope to see you out hopping again soon!