“Nonexistent service”

Ranked #108 of 445 Restaurants in Temecula
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Manager needs to train or get new help. Food was okay. We had a flatbread pizza and soup.soup was cold and ask for more. We got our order and never saw our waitress again for at least 25 minutes. None of the servers smile. Actually, we came into contact with three different servers and not one smiled. Two of them were borderline rude. This was my third time eating here and always had good service. Will not be recommending to friends due to service.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Memorial Day......

All wineries were closing and most restaurants were already closed. Our frustration of driving all over hells half acre concluded with the PERFECT lunch! It was GREAT!!!

My husband had the blackened cat fish, it was cooked perfectly the flavor profile was NICE!
His Mac & Cheese had a subtle spicy flavor it also had stewed tomatoes (sounds odd) it works & it was scrumptious!

I had the hanger steak, cooked medium rare as I requested, it was soooo good! My fries were shoestring fries and they were gone in minutes. YUM!

The service was good.
The ambiance out in the patio was calm & inviting. Perfect weather...all in all our experience was great!

We normally stick to Palumbo, Public House or Havana Kitchen...Front St. is a great new add on to our list.

*Noteworthy
This is a GREAT place for big parties...the patio is very spacious.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Always a great meal at Baily's. The outdoor patio was perfect on a Friday night. The pizzas, burgers and wine were great!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by one of the locals and we were very pleased. We went on Saturday evening and the place was crowded but we did not have to wait for a table, after we finally decide where to eat. The choices are: The bar area which has live music (it's country so it's loud), the outdoor patio which is very large, and up stairs for fine dining (same menu, just more refined and quieter). We chose the bar area as we were not properly dressed for the patio (a little cool in mid-March). The menu is heavy in Italian but also has meat from burgers to chops and steaks. I had clams linguine and my wife had a Cobb salad. Both dishes were well prepared and were excellent. The weekends are probably best for friends and adults, although there were children there. During the week it would be great family dining as the menu is varied and the pickiest kid will find a good choice. Note the restaurant is in Old Town on the south end of Front Street so parking is not an issue. A very nice experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a restaurant in Old Town Temecula. After leaving one restaurant where the service was so bad other patrons recommended we leave and visiting several other restaurants that either had long waits or were more bar than restaurant, my wife and I were ready to just go back to the hotel restaurant. We stopped here to give Temecula one last try and we were glad we did. My wife and I both got the South West Burger and substituted chicken for beef and it was excellent. I would highly recommend this restaurant for its great food and service.