“Excellent Big Reds”
Review of Leoness Cellars

Leoness Cellars
Ranked #3 of 104 things to do in Temecula
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I recently completed a wine tasting at Leoness and were so excited to find a Temecula winery whose wines could compete with Sonoma and Napa wine country. If you enjoy big dry reds with intense earthy bouquets coupled with divinely soft full finishes, you will love this place. We quickly joined the club and are so happy to now have a hometown winery that is a 20 minute drive away. Whether you live close by or not, you will not be disappointed with the quality of wine that Leoness Cellars produces.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"beautiful location"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Not only do they have a very nice tasting room, they have our favorite Dry Muscat, which we always stop for when in the area. The dining area is beautiful as well as the grounds. They have nice music on the weekends and very relaxing. Nice patio area to sip and enjoy the scenery. Chose the Italian pizza flatbread, great sausage, and greens on top also tried their special salmon wellington, very tender, perfect dish . Staff is super friendly, very accommodating. We went on a Sunday later in the day so we got right in. Pretty crowded earlier. Only serve meals on the weekends but tasting room open all the time. Fee for tasting. Make this a must stop when doing the wineries.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was my 2nd time to the winery. Last June I was there for a family wedding. I returned with friends last Sun and we enjoyed a tasting of wines and a delicious cheese board and lunch. Then we went back in for some port wine and chocolate at the suggestion of our waiter. It was such a perfect afternoon. My friend and I both bought wine and port to take home. Hard to believe you are even in S. CA when sitting on the patio at Leoness Cellars.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have been to this winery twice in my time visiting Temecula. We had very informative tours of the winery and barrel room. The tasting room is very nice as were the wines. If you are going to be in the area this is a must see winery. The patio is a great place to enjoy a bottle!