“Beautiful daycation!”

Wilson Creek Winery
Ranked #2 of 92 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Wilson Creek Winery is warm and friendly, comfortable yet exhilarating, simple yet elegant, all inspirations from the Estate wines, vineyards and Mount Palomar in the distance. The Wilson family all join together to make your wine country experience an enjoyable one, one that you will remember! Home of the famous "Almond Champagne", Wilson Creek offers world-class wines, corporate event facilities, beautiful wedding venues, fun tasting room, wine club and Creekside Grille for vineyard view dining. Be sure to say “Hello” to one of the Wilson family, as they are always around the winery!
San Diego
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Beautiful daycation!”
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

We spent the Labor Day holiday here. It's so pretty. The grounds are charming, plenty of shade so you don't fry and the wines are great. The tasting costs $15 per person for 5 pours. They have a nice restaurant located there also. It's family friendly also.

“Loved the almond champagne”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is a beautiful winery. It has plenty of space and tables if you want to bring your own food and have a picnic. They also have a refrigerator with food. you can purchase chees, etc. My friend wanted to eat before drinking wine and a lot of the other wineries did not sell food. Some of them have restaurants but they are only open on the weekend. We did the tasting and I loved the almond champagne. The almond champagne is there specialty. It is a nice family owned business.

Visited August 2014
Encinitas, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great wine and service”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I really enjoy being a member of Wilson Creek Winery. Not only is the wine and champagne wonderful - so if the atmosphere. I really enjoy learning about the wines and how they would be best served. Julie one the bartenders is great!! She asks questions about what you like to eat and your tastes then give excellent suggestions. Join the wine club - as it is one of the more generous in Temecula.

Visited August 2014
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Delish and fun tasting”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Went on a wineries tasting tour and this was one of our faves.the woman who was our'bartender'was fairly accurate at giving us suggestions as to which wine to try for our specific palette choices. And she was fun.
Wine was delish...no glass souvenir

Honolulu, Hawaii
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Our Favorite Winery in Temecula”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

While my wife and I were in Temecula we visited about 5 wineries. Wilson Winery was definitely the most enjoyable and memorable.

The establishment is BIG. There are really nice picnic grounds, a building that can be rented out for weddings and parties, and a big wine tasting room that literally has at least 5 long counters for tasting wine. We were there on a Wednesday and it was not the least bit crowded (I was told that sometimes all counters are packed!) so that was pleasant.

Our helper/pourer (word?) was named Kyle and we was very knowledgeable, friendly, and honest (which is one of my favorite traits of people trying to sell you something). His pours were generous too! Wilson was the first winery we went to and after that I felt like I was being shorted a few sips.

My favorite wine was the sangria and was not a fan of the sherry they had to offer (sherry just is not my thing). My wife really enjoyed the Spring Wine.

We had a really nice time at Wilson Winery. Would definitely return the next time that we are in the area.

Visited July 2014