“Nice place to stop for wine tasting”

Wilson Creek Winery
Ranked #2 of 93 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Wilson Creek Winery is warm and friendly, comfortable yet exhilarating, simple yet elegant, all inspirations from the Estate wines, vineyards and Mount Palomar in the distance. The Wilson family all join together to make your wine country experience an enjoyable one, one that you will remember! Home of the famous "Almond Champagne", Wilson Creek offers world-class wines, corporate event facilities, beautiful wedding venues, fun tasting room, wine club and Creekside Grille for vineyard view dining. Be sure to say “Hello” to one of the Wilson family, as they are always around the winery!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice place to stop for wine tasting”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We enjoyed our stop here. The pours were about average. You got 5 samples for $15. One great thing is you can bring your own food, we brought cheese and crackers. They also have great outdoor seating areas. We definitely enjoyed the experience.

Winthrop, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“To Wine or Dine!!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We visited this winery and took advantage of the all day brunch offered for a great price!!!! Not only was the choice of food fabulous but the wines paired with it was tremendous!!! It was a beautiful location and surpassed anything we could have thought of in a winery. If anyone wants to visit a terrific winery and have a meal beyond fit for a king, please try this establishment. Scenic, bountiful, incredible! Trust me, all worth a visit and then some. They also host weddings and other landmark affairs and the elder owners are an incredible handsome couple with a story to tell of their love for this vineyard. Their Golden retrievers are also a fab draw to compliment this wonderful place. So enjoyable!!!!!!!!!

Riverside, California
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Good Times”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The grounds are beautiful, as most are in the area...this has a little picnic area where you can purchase a bottle or two of wine and have an outing. Most days you will find the owners, Gerry and Rosie walking around the grounds...very down to earth folks! The staff is excellent, so nice and helpful...My favorite is "May" she is wonderful and funny <3 I'm in the wine club here and I can tell you it's worth it. I can bring 3 guest with me every time I show up - 7 days a week if I wanted & the cost alone per ticket is $20 so between me and my three guests - I'll let you do the math! Plus you get discounts in the store, on the wine and in the restaurant - I still haven't tried the restaurant, but I've only heard great reviews. My favorite wine is the White Cabernet Sauvignon! This is good for couples, friends & special events.

Chandler, Arizona
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“The Almond Champagne is INCREDIBLE!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We knew in advance that the Almond Champagne was good, but it is incredible. OMG!
Sad they do NOT have a wine club that ships to AZ.
If they did, they would have had us!

Visited August 2013
wholder, Public Relations Manager at Wilson Creek Winery, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Hi Arizona_Heat03! Thank you for taking the time to review and we are so glad you enjoyed your visit! You are right, at this time, we cannot direct ship to Arizona however, great news for you! We ARE in distribution there already! Contact Southern Wine & Spirits Phoenix at: 602-533-8000 or Tuscon at: 520-628-7226 and ask where it is sold in your area!
Oro Valley, Arizona
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“not great”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

crowded area. grounds wonderful. taste of their almond champagne was $10, a whole bottle in town is $8.99. go for the nice area and manicured grounds not for the wine.

Visited July 2013