“Great Wine”

Wilson Creek Winery
Ranked #2 of 97 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Wilson Creek Winery is warm and friendly, comfortable yet exhilarating, simple yet elegant, all inspirations from the Estate wines, vineyards and Mount Palomar in the distance. The Wilson family all join together to make your wine country experience an enjoyable one, one that you will remember! Home of the famous "Almond Champagne", Wilson Creek offers world-class wines, corporate event facilities, beautiful wedding venues, fun tasting room, wine club and Creekside Grille for vineyard view dining. Be sure to say “Hello” to one of the Wilson family, as they are always around the winery!
Reviewed April 12, 2012

There are many things I like about this winery, and I am a local and come here often. For one, its beautiful here. You can easily take your wine outside and sit and enjoy the nice weather we have here mostly year round. On weekends, they usually have live music playing. There is a playground outside if you have kids. And the restaurant is amazing, and decent prices! But that isn't the only reason you would come. The wine is fantastic. And if you get to meet anyone in the Wilson family, they are just the nicest people. The only negative feedback I would have to say is that you only get 5 tastings. Many of the other wineries give more. I asked them about this, and the reason I received was because they do not wanting people to come here to get drunk. They do not want to be responsible for someone leaving the premises intoxicated. Also, their wine pourers aren't the friendliest. But, I still give it a 5 star rating because I continue to frequent this winery despite their staff because the wine is great and that is why you come. And the 5 tastings leaves you wanting more! Definitely try this winery.

1  Thank Mecumhalfdozen

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Loved each pour, and the champagne and dessert wines are amazing!

1  Thank AAkamine
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I was so excited about my day in wine country. That will teach me. I ate lunch at Wilson Creek Winery. I ordered the spinach salad which was supposed to come with toppings like goat cheese, nuts, roasted peppers. When i finally to it, there was one thin, tiny piece of pepper, two or three pieces of a nut, and a piece of cheese, maybe the size of a quarter. It was like eating a bag of lettuce. My friend ordered a bean burger and didn't eat it because the taste and consistency was not good. Since the service was so slow we ended up filling up on bread and butter. The waitress was very nice and she was the only thing that saved this experience from getting a Zero. I love the wine country but would not go back here. And by the way, that bag of spinach was $15, not bad if it had topping but for this,,,,,, not.

2  Thank ilene p
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Went on a tour and was pleased by the wine and the staff.

1  Thank Franklin H
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Great tasting room and beautiful property. Very friendly staff. Good quality wine.

1  Thank Savuti