“Favorite Champagne”

Wilson Creek Winery
Ranked #2 of 97 things to do in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Wilson Creek Winery is warm and friendly, comfortable yet exhilarating, simple yet elegant, all inspirations from the Estate wines, vineyards and Mount Palomar in the distance. The Wilson family all join together to make your wine country experience an enjoyable one, one that you will remember! Home of the famous "Almond Champagne", Wilson Creek offers world-class wines, corporate event facilities, beautiful wedding venues, fun tasting room, wine club and Creekside Grille for vineyard view dining. Be sure to say “Hello” to one of the Wilson family, as they are always around the winery!
Reviewed June 2, 2011

Wilson Creek's almond champagne is my absolute favorite. It was a little crowded but we still had a good time. I would say that my second favorite would be the white cabernet.

2  Thank GreatTraveltime

Reviewed May 9, 2011

My husband and I intended to visit 3 different wineries but in the end we stayed at Wilson Creek the entire day! The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially once they realized we know wine. The white wine with the exception of a limited edition white was very disappointing - they were either too sweet or too bitter. Luckily, the red wine and the almond champagne were quite good. The grounds are perfect to sit and drink wine all day. The restaurant was good but nothing out of the ordinary as far as food. Overall, I suggest a visit if you like wine and peace and quite. Note: you must buy your tasting tickets outside, they do not sell them at the actual tasting bars.

Reviewed September 30, 2010

We signed up for a group tour and ended up getting a great private tour with 'William', who was very knowledgeable and personable. The winery itself is very beautiful and welcoming, and the almond champagne is a must-try. In addition, the restaurant has great food (try the gnocchi or tortilla soup). They has live music as well. Very glad we went here

1  Thank septemberwahine
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Joined their club and received more benefits than expected.Went there after flying in to LGB on my birthday from my summer place on Cape Cod and was treated like an honored guest.Belonged to another upscale winery club and would say this is the best so far. I live locally and can't wait to show this place off to family, friends and guests.

1  Thank cehoitt
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Family friendly...hardly? Really? Walked into the tasting room/shop with our young one and before we even had a chance to look at anything, it was very apparent that our daughter and us were not welcome. No "hello" no "welcome" no "how are you today". Just complete attitude toward parents at a vinyard. If they don't want little ones at the vinyard, best remove the playground or not assume the worst of your customers. I wonder if they refuse tasting to those who drove there in a car. Guess I'm venting a bit but I've never encountered such a hypocrytical establishment. Best choose another of the dozens of vinyards in the area.

3  Thank PlentifulTravel