“Great ambience & bar staff”

The Vineyard Rose at South Coast Winery
Reserve with OpenTable
The Vineyard Rose at South Coast Winery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 422 Restaurants in Temecula
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Anza
Description: Housed in an elegant, Tuscan-inspired dining room with a relaxing wine bar and terrace, The Vineyard Rose Restaurant at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa serves contemporary California cuisine sourced from the season's freshest, locally-grown ingredients. Sheltered by open beams in the dining room or surrounded by vineyard views from the terrace, your table will be set with the finest flavors. each of our meals perfectly complement the award winning wines produced by Master Winemaker Jon McPherson. Open 7 days/week. Located at 34843 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA.
Sioux Falls
“Great ambience & bar staff”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

After a long hike at the lake I stopped here for happy hour. It was the only place that I found in the wine country that was open for dinner during the week. I sat at the bar and had a great glass of Estate Sangiovese. I decided to do a cheese sampler and was amazed at how large the samples were! When I normally do cheese samplers there is not much cheese and alot of the other complementing foods. It was great! My bartender was really nice and attentive!

• Visited March 2012

“Chefs Table was average”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Beautiful restaurant. Average food and subpar service from waiters and sous chef was akward. Not worth price for Chefs Table.

• Visited March 2012
Fountain Valley, California
“Attentive Service and Great Food”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

During our two night stay we chose to stay on property and dine at the Vineyard Rose. We were not disappointed.

My husband ordered something different each night we were there and enjoyed both of his dinners very much. I on the other hand ordered the same Short Rib dinner as I loved it.

The service was attentive and friendly, but not intrusive. I love a restaurant that you can go in and have a relaxed dining experience. We never felt rushed or hurried.

They have a fairly extensive wine list, with their own wines and wines from around the world.

The ambiance of the restaurant is rustic and comfortable. On the weekends they get very busy, so make reservations.

Visited February 2012
Peterborough, Canada
“wine and meals”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We had a very good lunch and supper at this winery.The tasting cellar was good but very busy when we were there.

brenagain
“Beautiful Brunch”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I attended a business brunch at South Coast's restaurant and it was high end ambiance and food. The dark wood, brass and crystal decor creates sophisticated mood. The amply spacious restaurant appropriate locates tables and booths to accommodate a relaxed environment that promotes leisure. The overall experience is first class all the way.

The food is on par with any four star hotel. My vegetarian ricotta stuffed omelette was delicious. The service was just right. All in all, this is a fine place for both adults and families.

Visited February 2012