Tripadvisor
Temecula

“THIS PLACE HAS BEEN HERE FOR EVER”
Review of Swing Inn Cafe

Swing Inn Cafe
Ranked #14 of 518 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Swing Inn is not a destination for me but today it hit the spot. The menu is varied but not overly big. I could sit anywhere so I chose a window that looked over the "grave stones" I still found them funny. Breakfast all day but I had a yurkey sandwich with fries. There was plenty of turkey and I did take half home. The coffee was plentiful and I did not feel rushed by being given the bill before I was finished. Price was about right as everything is going up in price. The only thing I did not care for was customers being asked if they want change. I do find that in poor taste.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (264)

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Had breakfast here in January 2020 - and this is a place I will visit every time I come to Temecula.

There were 3 of us eating - each got something slightly different, and every one of us were extremely satisfied with our food.

My wife is very picky about her Biscuits and Gravy - and the version they serve here met her stringent requirements!

Serving size was plentiful - we all left with full bellies. The food was seasoned well, and the restaurant itself was clean and comfortable.

There are only a few places I eat at that I leave saying "I have a happy stomach" and this is a place that made me say that.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here on a sunny day for lunch. The patio is vey nice. I had the delicious pea soup. A meal in a bowl. Server was so kind and made us feel welcome. Would stop her again.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

First time trying the Swing Inn after passing by for 20 years. Wish we had tried it sooner. Lol. We started with Bloody Marys and they were great. Not too spicy just right! Eggs Benedict and hashbrowns were very good. Hashbrowns were crispy and delicious.
Service was friendly and attentive. Multiple people came and checked on us during our visit. We would eat breakfast here again!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

Looking around the restaurant you can tell it is the place the locals come to for breakfast. Great extensive menu. Had the eggs Benedict. My wife had the French toast. Yummy. Great place to put food in your tummy before wine shopping. I will come back.

Date of visit: November 2019