“Different kind of visit this time”
Review of Swing Inn Cafe

Swing Inn Cafe
Ranked #17 of 418 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Temecula
“Different kind of visit this time”
Reviewed February 1, 2010

My husband and myself have enjoyed everything about the Swing inn as we have lived in Temecula for several years. The great food and the oldest restuarant in town atmosphere is wrapped in mayhem on the weekends. The chicken fried steak and country gavy are the best in town. The wait is worth it.
When my daughter and son in law where visting this last weekend we suggested the Swing inn for dinner on saturday night, this was our first time there for dinner. When we entered the door we were greated by a slim mexican girl we did not recognise. My husband said he had seen the cook before but I myself didn't recognise him. The waitress had waited on us before in the mornings.
Alone she is the worst waitress we have ever witnessed. She played with her hair, made cell calls and texts and read a book while handling food. Then sat and talked with two guys.
The slim girl and cook where busy and gave great srevice and the chicken fried steaks where better than ever.... Once we got them!
The cook was busy and had served everyone but us and was out talking with a customer about the specials. We noticed for some reason she hadn't put in our order. Our salads and soup where gone and we tried to savor own wine until she found the ticket in her pocket. Thank god for the two I didn't recognise and the compay we had. We will not be back for dinner when she is working. We will still recommend the Swing inn, though in the short future not for saturday nights.
Roberta Madison

columbia
“Swing Inn Cafe has GREAT Breakfasts!”
Reviewed January 28, 2010

I highly reccomend the Swing Inn when you are in Old Town! The breakfasts are great and lunch and dinners are delicious as well. It is a nice homestyle restaurant with lots of charm, just what you would expect in a small town atmosphere like Old Town Temecula! The prices are very reasonable too, making it a great choice for anyone!

socal
“tried twice, won't try again”
Reviewed November 27, 2009

went in for breakfast on november 19th sat right next to the register, waitress would look at me but would not aproach me to take my order, sat for 10 to 15 minutes finally got up to leave and waitress just looked at me as i left. I have lived here for 10 years and this is my second attempt to eat at this place, the first time was about 4 years ago and i experienced the same treatment, (also left) so needless to say i will not try for a third time. I am of mexican decent and cant help to think that this was a rascist attitude, also people that were arriving after me were being attended to before me.

javier

Temecula, Ca
“Best Cinnamon Rolls I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed November 7, 2009

After reading all the reviews on the Swng Inn Cafe, no one has mentioned their Cinnamon rolls. I've had cinnamon rolls from many different restaurants and Swing Inn's cinnamon rolls are the best by far I've ever had. Ask for them to be warmed and they come out ozzing. You'll love them!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Breakfast the old school way: friendly, fast, tasty, and inexpensive.”
Reviewed May 25, 2009

We always stop at the Swing Inn in Temecula on our way home from San Diego to Vegas. We knew it would be a great place to eat, as we'd always see a big crowd through the windows. The portions are better than average, and the prices are just right, and the food is always excellent, served hot and FAST. What I really love about this place is the family friendly atmosphere and service we always get. No "chain" uniform requirements, just a lot of super nice people serving you. It's such a treat to eat at a restaurant like this. The small town feel is abundant at the Swing Inn. I had the corned beef hash & eggs, with cottage cheese and wheat toast. The toast slices were very thick, and almost seemed home-baked. My husband had eggs with bacon, hash browns, and pancakes. The pancakes were very large, and tasty as well. This is a gem we have found in our travels, and hope you add it to your list too.

2 Thank ShelbyPilot