“Not Worth the Price”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We stopped in and had very simple breakfasts last weekend and found the food pretty awful. The homemade gravy was pretty tasteless mush and even my simple egg/bacon/toast order offered nothing to praise. The only redemption was a a very tasty 1/2 coffee 1/2 coco. We won't be going back. We should have stopped at the Farmer's Market and had crepes made to order (every Saturday, apparently).

Reviewed September 23, 2012

In Old Town Temecula. We have been coming here for years. They have best hash browns around. They are toasty on the outside and moist on the inside, like hash browns should be. Their biscuits and gravy are also a local favorite. They have a daily specials board, but none of them include their delicious hash browns. You have to order them on the side, and at about $3.50 for the side, you may as well order a regular breakfast off the menu. My husband is a fan of their pancakes. I would rate them 5 star if they included their HBrowns with their value meals.

Their portions are generous, the employees friendly, and it's a down-home place. Sit in the back room if you can, overlooking the "cemetery" with funny epitaphs on the tombstones. It's crowded on weekends. You'll see a lot of bikers and classic car enthusiasts here. We usually go during the week, and breakfast is served all day long. Dinners are like home made also, and their soups and pies are very good too. Limited parking in front, but there is more in back and on the side streets.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Had breakfast there on Labor Day. My wife and I felt as if we were at grandma's house having breakfast. Good eats and great prices.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

been coming here since i was a little girl with my family, and always my first choice for breakfast. great restaurant, great service, and my coffee mug is never empty; definitely recommend it :)

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Went here with my boyfriend & 2 grandchildren, while enjoying a day at the Temecula Rod Run. The restaurant was quaint, service excellent, food great & my grandkids were treated like little people. :-)