“Nothing special”

Add it.
Islands Restaurant
Ranked #191 of 418 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Grill
Description: Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 09:30 PM Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Anaheim, California
“Nothing special”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

It was just an OK place. Nothing special at all, just generic food from the Sysco truck type. Just a place to eat if you can't find somewhere else, and in Temecula there are so many really good places, why go here?

Visited January 2013

Calif
“Good Food & Svc.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Good location. Clean & nice Restaurant.
Very nice waitress. Very good service. Tasty food.
What more to say. Go here to eat.

Visited December 2012
Murrieta, California
“A good time!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

My family ordered burgers and chicken sandwiches and I ordered a salad. They enjoyed their burgers and stated that they were very good. The fries with the orders were crispy and hot, although my son appeared to get all of the short leftover pieces. I ordered a cobb-type salad. The portion was large and it looked delicious, but I didn't care for it at all. Even though this is my favorite type of salad, I found the dressing to be too vinegar tasting. I like a blue cheese or even a ranch style dressing on this type of salad. The bacon bits were hard to chew and the chicken was very dry. I was disappointed because the service was great, everyone else was enjoying their meals, and the salad's presentation was very good. I gave this restaurant a high rating because everything was good except the item I ordered (and that could be due to personal preference.)

• Visited August 2012
San Diego, California
“Sweet potato fries are great... the rest... Eh....”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Do you ever feel like you are caught in some robotic hell? This was my experience the past couple of times to Islands. Every single greeting was robotic. Every time the server came to us I thought she would, at the end of very well rehearsed speeches go, "Hmm buzz click" or like a Fembot her head would pop off.

Food was good not great. Restrooms were dirty and water was on the floor. Service was even, but dull and we did not feel like we were cared about. If it's the only place that's open you can trust it to be at least, "okay," but don't count on anything close to amazing...

• Visited July 2012
Murrieta, California
“great fish tacos, but noisy!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We like this as a family restaurant. We bring the family with gownkids and grandkids. Everyone can sit together and all find something they like to eat.
Personnally, I love the fish tacos and the cheeseburger with cheddar cheese. Salads are great and a bucket of french fries goes all around the table. Fun atmosphere.

• Visited February 2012