“Nothing special”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I've never had a bad piece of fish eating here, always tastes fresh, but uninspired. The side dishes are unappealing. Prefer King's Fish House.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Hard to find good seafood in this part of California but Fish house Vera Cruz delivers. Not fantastic in my opinion but very good food and good service. They always seem busy and the food is always good. I probably would not go out of my way to go here but .... if you're in Temecula, and you want seafood then this is a good place to go.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We really enjoy this restaurant unfortunately the prices continue to increase and the food portions decrease. Monkfish is excellent as well as the smoked albacore. Unfortunately, salads now cost extra and while much better than Red Lobster, the value just isn't there anymore. Which may explain their low attendance the last couple of times we have visited. Vera Cruz...Please review and revamp...we would hate to lose you!

1  Thank GobClan
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We love this restaurant. Being from the coast, we are accustomed to fresh high quality sea food. This restaurant challenges anything on the ocean. We love their Monkfish the best. The Romano mashed potatoes are the best. Add a glass of wine and this is fine dining with a casual atmosphere!

Reviewed February 16, 2012

My husband and I went here last night to satisfy my fish cravings lately...and I must say that both of our dinners were excellent!! He had the halibut, as he always does, and I tried the Sea Bass, which was amazing!! Large portions, including the side dishes......great flavors from the mesquite grill....friendly and knowledgeable staff. Loved every bite!!