“A Great Value”

Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Temecula
Reno, Nevada
“A Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Please note: The hotel is hard to find. It is located behind a commercial center. If you're not looking, you'll miss it. It is located right on the 15 Freeway, but it's an off-ramp so not as noisy as you would think.
Check-in was amazing. I want to acknowledge Kathy for working with me to find the best room for us, as we were staying five nights. Yay, we got a huge room (executive suite) with a pretty nice view of the hills to the west.
I think this is an older, smaller LQ Inn (only 3 stories), but very clean and comfortable. Parking is great, Breakfast and Internet are included. What a great value!!! And they accept pets. That's why we choose LQ over others.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing west. (even numbers). You WILL get afternoon sun, but at 2nd and 3rd floors y...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Star333

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Ventura, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Traveled to The region twice in the past month. I feel when you book with the property directly, you generally get more accurate information upon booking a reservation. However, this was not the case this time. The Freeway noise was palpable.
I have stayed at other properties that are adjacent to a major highway, and most will tell you upon booking that the room fronts the highway and is subject to additional noise. This property did not offer this crucial advice for a good nights rest.

TIP: Ask for a room that is opposite of the freeway!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dez13
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Great hotel and great valu great staff .when we checked in to hotel it was good well come and. Great room nice and clean .great visit to Temecula me and my family has enjoy lot . Great place and great hotel to stay

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

We all know the LaQuinta brand means consistency usually whereever you stay. There will be nice rooms, a good breakfast and a great location. What sets this particular hotel apart is the staff. Every member of this staff make you feel welcomed and appreciated. That includes management, housekeepers and of course the gatekeepers (front desk personnel). I have stayed at some of the best resorts and hotels across the United States and these people are by far the best.

The hotel is located right off the freeway and places to eat are within walking distance. There is a weight room that even has a television. This hotel has a laundry room and free internet service. The rooms are modern, with flat screen televisions, Refrigerators, microwave and coffee makers in all the rooms. If you need to get work done, there is also a desk in the rooms. The room sizes are generously appropriated as well. My rooms were always clean, my breakfast always hot and personal service unparalleled. I would recommend this hotel to my greatest friends.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Irvine, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were given a room here since Holiday Inn overbooked and sold out our room. The room La Quinta gave us was unacceptable! They gave us the disabled/handicapped room! The bathroom was fully tiled with drains, looked like a shower from 24 hour fitness! It was gross and terrible! The bathroom stunk as well. Wifi was super slow.

The A/C gave off an odor so we didn't use it. The heater was loud, the refrigerator was loud, it was difficult to sleep! Also the tv cable gave off a blue light that went right in my eye and blinded me. There was also a green light that flashes on the wall which is ridiculously bright!

The bed was hard. The combination of hard bed, bright lights, and loud noises made this a terrible night! It was impossible to get a good night's rest! The bed make my lower back hurt and I don't even have back problems!

Breakfast buffet was a joke. I stayed at Embassy Suites and they had omelette stations, buffet of pancakes, bacon, sausage, real eggs, pastries, coffee, fruit, and juice! This place had 1 tray of fake eggs and sausage. They had a waffle maker which tasted ok. Coffee tasted burnt. Juice selection was good. Fruit-only apple or banana to choose from. The food did not taste good, I felt like I was in a hospital!

Location is hard to find and looks sketchy at night. We will never be back!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Port Washington, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Place is very nice! Rooms seemed to be updated and staff was great. Would stay again. Little tight to get in and put of parking lot, but that is all that I thought was annoying. Loved this place!! Have stayed at La Quinta all over the country and this was one of the nicer ones.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jpierringer
Mendocino, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel a year ago and gave it four stars, not this time around. Last time I said the "staff was nice and the rooms were clean". Neither of these was present on this trip, the staff was not friendly and the room was not clean. The carpet had a big stain on it, the windows were filthy and the tub had mold growing around the rim. The coffee maker had only decaf coffee supplied, when I went to the front desk to ask for regular coffee they said they were out. Speaking of coffee, the coffee maker was not cleaned by the housekeeping staff either day we were there, another indication of the overall inattentiveness of the staff in general and housekeeping specifically.
At check-in the clerk was not friendly, the opposite of our last experience, the same when we checked out (two different staff members at check in and check out). The breakfast had the same issues as last time, very limited selection, hotel staff competing with guests for food and space and they kept on running out of coffee.
I am not sure if the management of this facility changed since our last visit or what happened but the differences were like night and day.
Opposite of my last review, I would not recommend staying at this facility, my wife and I certainly will not do so again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family