Traveled to The region twice in the past month. I feel when you book with the property directly, you generally get more accurate information upon booking a reservation. However, this was not the case this time. The Freeway noise was palpable.
I have stayed at other properties that are adjacent to a major highway, and most will tell you upon booking that the room fronts the highway and is subject to additional noise. This property did not offer this crucial advice for a good nights rest.
TIP: Ask for a room that is opposite of the freeway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non Smoking Hotel Located just two miles from Old Town Temecula, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula is surrounded by antique shops, golf courses, wineries, and just about the half point between Los Angeles and San Diego. Seal the deal in our large meeting room, stay connected in our full business center, take a refreshing swim in outdoor pool, work out in the on-site fitness center; and let our Jacuzzi relax you. It's all here at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula. Unwind in your spacious guest room where you will find amenities like a 32-inch flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, iron w/ironing board, free high speed Internet access (wired and wireless), and much more! Wake up each morning to a Free Bright Side BreakfastTM and enjoy fresh brewed coffee 24-hours a day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Temecula
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula Hotel Temecula
- La Quinta Temecula
- Temecula La Quinta