“DO NOT SIGN UP!”

Wine Country Trails by Horseback
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided horseback trail rides through the beutiful Temecula Valley Vineyards.
thousand oaks, california
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“DO NOT SIGN UP!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2011

My credit card company has been requesting an explanation from them as to why they will not refund my $318.40. Diana will not return their call! Very poor business judgement..I will never recommend dealing with these people. I got duped! Don't let what happened to me..happen to you. Pass the word on!

Visited March 2011
17 Thank gmechoc

Temecula
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“We definitely do not reccomend!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2011

The lady "Diana" did not have control over the horses and she was rude. It is also overpriced. We do not recommend - try the ballooning - that was great!

Visited February 2011
16 Thank passingthruTemecula
Claremont, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Not as advertised”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2011

A pretty horseback ride through vineyards, but only just over an hour, not the hour & 3/4 advertised. There really is no "ride" as the horses only walk. The lunch is actually a $25 credit at Wilson Creek Winery, as hot lunches run about $20, you really are not getting lunch for 2. So price wise, disappointing, but still an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon.

Visited March 2011
10 Thank hedgewog
Beaverton, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun for all experience levels”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2011

I was part of a corporate group, which included some first-timers as well as some very experienced riders. The horses were great - not the usual aging sedate (boring) mounts found at many stables. My only complaint was the ride was too short; I could have ridden all day.

Visited September 2010
Oceanside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience, Doing it again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2011

A friend of mine was in town from Atlanta and I'd been wanting to go horse back riding, so when she said she would love to go, I began searching online for a stable. I was a little hesitant after reading some reviews regarding billing, etc. I called Diana who at the time was on a ride and asked that I submit my request online and she would get back to me by the end of the day. She did! Two days later @ 11:00am myself and two girlfriends met Diane. She was very friendly, it was the first ride of the day, the horses were fresh, and very well mannered. We rode through several vineyards and Diana told us a little bit about all of them, she seemed very knowledgeable and even suggested a winery that makes "organic" wine after my friend said she can't tolerate red wine (wimp). All in all the experience was WONDERFUL! I spent most of my ride in the front talking with Diana, and found her to be very pleasant. I'm on this site today because my mom will be in town in two weeks and I want her to have this experience, we really really had a great time. We went to Wilson Creek Winery afterward and had an AWESOME brunch, the restaurant (we ate in the Barrel Room) was well beautiful, the food was superb, and the Mimosas were all you can drink with their signature Almond Champagne. If for some reason we don't have the same great experience in two weeks, I will update my review to reflect.

Visited January 2011