“Grapeline Vineyard Picnic Tour”

Grapeline Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 76 Food & Drink in Temecula
“Grapeline Vineyard Picnic Tour”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Fantastic experience!! I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed. We were first greeted by Joanna, our tour guide, and escorted onto the mini coach bus. Joanna was welcoming, personable, funny, and knowledgeable. The bus was super clean and our driver was very nice too. The bus will pick you up at your hotel and return you to your hotel at the end of the tour. I also loved the choice of wineries. This particular package comes with a picnic. Just a simple menu of sandwiches/salads, but it was satisfying. I will definitely do this wine tasting tour again. I give 5 thumbs up for Joanna and tour.

“Wine drinkers dream”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

It was a wonderful experience every wine drinker should try it an are tour guide Joanna was the best she made it so fun an entertaining I give her 5stars

Henderson, Nevada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Drink and ride, not drink and drive!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I had already done my "homework" and saw wonderful reviews of Grapeline and decided to book reservations with them instead of getting a bargain through Groupon or Spreebird. Trust me - well worth the extra money. We were picked up where we were staying and dropped off there at the end of the tour. Our driver (Melissa - cannot go wrong with her!!) was personable, funny and very knowledgeable of the different wineries we visited as well as others we didn't. We did the five hour tour with four wineries and lunch - everything transitioned smoothly and was a great experience. If/when we go back for more tastings we will definitely do it with Grapeline again.

2 Thank Tamara H
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Girls weekend”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

our Driver Liz from the Grapevine was funny, and informative and friendly. we highly recomend her for this tour.

Fort Worth, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Winetastic Tour”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The fiance and I wanted to do wine tasting in Temecula, but of course, did not want to chance driving to each winery. I sought out a wine tasting tour in Temecula that allowed us the chance to try out several wineries as well as have some lunch in between. This was it! I made sure, before booking, to come on here to see the reviews, and when I saw the overhwelming positive responses, I had to book! I am thrilled I did!

We started first thing with a vineyard tour, which was fantastic and informative. This was followed by several glasses of delicious wine. Each location we went to was gorgeous and informative. The lunch was also delicious (I had an Italian sandwich).

The service was timely, friendly, and fun. I highly recommend to anyone visiting the area.

2 Thank TaliaT

Been to Grapeline Wine Tours? Share your experiences!