“Robert was the best!”

Grapehopper Wine Tasting Tour, Temecula Valley
Ranked #1 of 80 Food & Drink in Temecula
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grapeline -- Temecula Valley's premier Wine Tour -- offers an insider's view of Southern California Wine Country's wineries. Get ready for a fun-filled day visiting a variety of wineries, each with a character as rich and individual as the wines they produce. Whether you're interested in Grapeline's popular Vineyard Picnic Tour, or in a private group outing, Grapeline offers fun, carefree, hosted tours throughout Temecula Wine Country.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our host, Robert, was the best! My husband and I went on a wine tasting weekend staying at the Ponte winery and doing this Grape Vine tour. We realized wine isn't really our thing but enjoyed the tour and learning about all the great info behind wine making. There were a couple loud mouths on our tour (that were probably one winery away from being cut off) and Robert handled them with such taste and patience that it helped create a calm and fun environment for everyone. Our picnic lunch was great! I would suggest that you don't forget tip $ for the wine servers at each winery as well as your host and the driver! -there are NO ATM's available.

1  Thank Rach C
"wedding anniversary"
in 12 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 22 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We recently did a quick get away with friends to temecula and booked for our third time with the Grapeline! We specifically requested melissa, as we have had her as our tour guide our previous times! The tour is well run and a GREAT value. We were able to request a few different wineries ( so we didn't have the same ones as before) and melissa moved mountains to make sure she made it a great day for us. It's just so nice to have someone that knows just how to pace us, is FUN but has all the details down pat! We could just relax and enjoy ourselves! We will definitely be back! Thank you melissa!

1  Thank Hairgoddesstam
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The tour guide was good but the overall attitudes of the staff in the wineries were snobby at best. At Danza del Sol - the manager was so rude to me that it brought me to tears...who cuts off someone on a wine tour? It was my Birthday! I wasn't being belligerent, out control or anything of the sort, not to mention I wasn't driving, obviously!! Our whole bus was shocked that this woman would have went to such measures....HELLO?? IT'S A WINE TOUR! This was our last stop. All that being said, Wilson Creek was by far our favorite!! I'll never return to Danza del Sol and will advise that you avoid it as well. I feel like the driver really didn't care...so needless to say, we won't be recommending nor using Grapeline again. After spending $218 for my friend and myself...I feel it was a rip off!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Doing a road trip in Southern California and decided to visit Temecula. Found Grapline on line and booked the picnic. We had fantastic weather and enjoyed every moment. We had no idea Temecula's wine country was so picturesque! Plenty of wine tasting too!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 12, 2014

my friend liz and i decided to go on a wine trip to Temecula. booking a tour on a tuesday, we knew it would't be crowded but we were surprised and extremely lucky to be the only ones on that tour! it was a private guided tour of some of the best wineries in Temecula.
Our tour guide - Mike - was absolutely wonderful. very attentive to our requests and we felt very privileged having him explain the story of Temecula wineries.
we had an amazing experience and will surely do it again! and definitely recommend it to everyone!!! thank you again!!!

1  Thank charlottedivi

Been to Grapeline Wine Tours? Share your experiences!