“Always amazing fun”

Whittier, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always amazing fun”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I have done the Grapeline Tour a few times and we absolutely love it. This last time we took two friends who had never been and we had a blast! The picnic tour is definitely the way to go. The food selection is good and everything we've tried has been yummy and paired well with our lunch wine. We love that we can just sit back, enjoy the scenery and experience new wines all in the company of good people. Our tour guide Robert was a great! Kept us laughing the whole time and made it a point to mingle with all of us during our wine stops. Our driver Aaron was also a good guy. Can't wait for the next tour and you can count on us to introduce others to the fun! Keep up the good work. By the way my hubby would love it if you ventured out to do Beer Tasting Tours too.

1 Thank Vibi S

Santa Fe, NM
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Wine Touring”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Went in mid-January 2014 and the weather was beautiful and unusually warm. The wineries we visited were a nice mix and we enjoyed their wines. I ended up purchasing a couple cases. Our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable about both the area and wine business.

My only reservation about an excellent rating is we were staying in San Diego and that made for an exceptionally long day. Our guide took us to a fifth winery for a quick look but by that time most of us on the tour were pooped and probably had enough wine. That contributed to a later time for getting back to our hotel as did dropping people off all over the Temucula area. This included dropping someone off at a private residence way out in the weeds of San Diego County.

But I don't want to leave you with the impression we did not enjoy the day. We did and the issues I mentioned are not issues if you are staying in Temecula. I think we might have been OK with it too had we known we would not return to our hotel until 2 hours past the latest return time posted on the web site.

2 Thank SantaFeFF
Whittier, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Temecula Wine Tour”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

First time taking the tour and absolutely loved it! Our houst Shell made sure we had a worry free day! We took a tour of 4 wineries and overall recommend the tour to all!

1 Thank Karina K
Saint Marys, Ohio
“Wine Tasting! in Temecula Valley with Grapeline Tours!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

On January 12, 2014, my wife and I had the wonderful experience of wine tasting in Temecula Valley, California. We had a GREAT time, tasting at four wineries, doing the picnic lunch and seeing the Clydesdale horses at our final stop of the day. The best part was sitting back, relaxing and letting the driving and arrangements to Grapeline Tours! Our tour guide Robert and our bus driver were amazing. At the end of the day, we made great friends, tasted some excellent wines and have some lasting memories. I would do Grapeline Tours again and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fabulous fun day in wine country.

Las Vegas, Nevada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Really Fun Day!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I haven't done another wine tour, but when I go back to Temecula, I am definitely going with Grapeline. Kim, our tour guide, was energetic, upbeat, kept everybody involved and make each stop exciting. Not to mention, she was very knowledgeable.

As for the trip itself, I decided to go on the 4-vineyard and picnic lunch excursion. This is an all-day excursion. I did get to try some delicious wines and hang out with some really cool people on our bus. It's a great way to experience Temecula Valley and wine country without having to drive yourself around. Plan to meet the tour either at the Pechanga casino, or somewhere close to downtown Temecula so you can have a nice dinner and sober up before driving back to wherever you're going.

Also, prepare to have a great time and drink plenty of water and enjoy some killer wine!

Visited January 2014

Been to Grapeline Wine Tours? Share your experiences!