“Magical moment”

Grapehopper Wine Tasting Tour, Temecula Valley
Ranked #1 of 79 Food & Drink in Temecula
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grapeline -- Temecula Valley's premier Wine Tour -- offers an insider's view of Southern California Wine Country's wineries. Get ready for a fun-filled day visiting a variety of wineries, each with a character as rich and individual as the wines they produce. Whether you're interested in Grapeline's popular Vineyard Picnic Tour, or in a private group outing, Grapeline offers fun, carefree, hosted tours throughout Temecula Wine Country.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I looked high and l looked low to search for a perfect place to take my girlfriend for her birthday, until I found "Grapeline" . I loved the experience and she couldn't have been more happier. The driver, Mark, was very informative and extremely funny. LastIy, I loved the duly purpose of "Grapeline " . A person can drink to their heart desire and have a responsible driver drive you around. Thank god, No DUI.

1  Thank Clay G
in 23 reviews
"wedding anniversary"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have been on several group wine tours in Napa, Sonoma and this one in Temecula.
This was the best experience so far.
We visited 4 wineries, had a good lunch in a great spot but mostly our tour guide, Melissa, was terrific! She is fun and informative...a perfect personality for what she does. Ask for her group if you can.

1  Thank Bob J
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had no idea there was a wine country as awesome as Napa-Sonoma-Russian River until I went to Temecula. We used Grapeline Tour so we could tour and taste and not worry about driving.
The tour was hosted by Kim and she was amazing! Also the first winery we went to, Lorimar, was exceptional - their VIP tour was great and so their wine. Do try their white Merlot and Duet. We bought both. Miramonte was a good winery "- that being said they did a cheese board with their wines - it was also impressive. We ended the tour at Callaway Winery (owned by the guy who does Callaway golf stuff) - he should have stuck to golf. While the ambience was nice the wines were mediocre. Thanks Kim and Grapeline for a great tour experience. We will be back!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

OMG, where do i start. I absolutely loved my wine tour. Grapeline picked us up at 10:10am from Fairfield Inn and provided us an itinerary of the day. The bus was clean and cool. We visited 4 wineries Leoness. Robert Renzoni, MT. Palomar and Wilson Creek. I enjoyed all except Mt. Palomar, wine didn't mix well with my taste buds. Six taste are given. They gave us a tour of each vineyard and explained the process of wine making. At Mt. Palomar lunch was provided which was actually really good.. If we purchased bottles of wine our guide had a box with our name on it to store our items. Our group was nice and we all got along. After the 3 wineries we were all BFF. Absolutely would do another Grapeline Tour!