“Great Temecula Wine-Tasting Tour”

Grapeline Wine Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
and up
Grapehopper Wine Tasting Tour, Temecula Valley
Ranked #1 of 80 Food & Drink in Temecula
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grapeline -- Temecula Valley's premier Wine Tour -- offers an insider's view of Southern California Wine Country's wineries. Get ready for a fun-filled day visiting a variety of wineries, each with a character as rich and individual as the wines they produce. Whether you're interested in Grapeline's popular Vineyard Picnic Tour, or in a private group outing, Grapeline offers fun, carefree, hosted tours throughout Temecula Wine Country.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I went on Grapeline's Day of Wine and Cheese in Temecula this past weekend and had an awesome time! We were with a really nice group of people on the bus and everything was done for us - all we had to do was show up! Ray, our driver, was a hoot and had such a good spirit. The cheese plate was delicious and ample, and there was plenty time at each winery so we didn't feel rushed. My wife loved the little stores with their crafts etc too. We took the afternoon tour and got back too late for olive oil tasting (they were already closed) so I'm pleased we arrived early enough to do it before the tour - definitely an experience I recommend (you'll be surprised at what you taste - guaranteed!). The only reason I didn't give this tour 5 stars was that I would have liked some narration regarding the area's wine history etc. I also had to work hard to have the wineries talk about themselves from a technical grape-growing or wine-making perspective - I got the impression they cater mainly to novices who aren't interested in the technical aspects of different wines. All in all a great afternoon - next time we'll do the Vineyard Picnic Tour so we can go 'behind the scenes' a bit.

All reviews
"wedding anniversary"
in 12 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 22 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Our guide picked us up at our hotel and the adventure began. We had a small group on a Wednesday with our guide Melissa. Melissa was one reason this was so much fun. She was knowledgable and took great care of us. The wineries visited were great and tastings were many. Lunch was good and the grounds of the winery beautiful. We were not rushed at all. Between wineries we all compared what we thought which was very interesting for us and I think Melissa too!!! It was a great time! Thanks Melissa!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We took the tour on a Friday with Melissa. She was fun, knowledgeable and a great hostess for the day. She got us right to the front of the line for wine sampling, offered discounts and arranging lunch ahead of time so we had time to explore. It was a great time and very fun.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My boyfriend and I just did this tour set-up as a package with our hotel (temecula creek inn) for my birthday and we absolutely had an amazing time. Our group was fun and wild not to mention of tour guide Wes who took care of all of us. We loved the lunch that was provided by Shorty's Bistro at Mount Palomar Winery included in the tour. We got the Grilled Chicken Caesar Wrap and Spicy Italian Baguette which were both delish. I even had a special allergy request that I emailed and thought for sure they would forget and they didnt miss it at all. All the vineyards take real good care of everyone that comes on the tour so be ready to drink and they often poured us extra wine :) And be sure to mention if you are celebrating a special occasion as they will make an extra big deal. Only sad thing was my boyfriend lost his cell hone at the first vineyard and as soon as he noticed it was missing (10min) and he went back to check the couch where he was sitting we called it and it had been shut off completely which means the person that found it had the intentions of keeping it. We never found it and we were very sad knowing how rude people are. Other then that upsetting incident that we got over after the 2nd tasting it was very memorable experience thank you!