All reviewsmountain innmotel hotelwood floorsmicrowave and small refrigeratora pet friendly hotelstay there againstayed here for one nightroom was clean and comfortablehot itemsnice place to stayside by sidehot breakfastdowntown areahot watertrain tracksnice stafflight sleeper
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We fpund this Best Western Hotel perfect for our stay in Tehachapi with a large pet friendly room (hard floors, space for dog bed and crate, first floor, easy pet access and exit) Huge parking lot opened onto two streets allowing pet walks in different areas. Owner came out to meet and greet our puppy.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Easy to locate. Plenty of parking. Friendly efficient check in. Clean enough room. Air con works. Fridge works. Pool and gym available. Good breakfast there is plenty of hot water towels and toiletries. Spacious room with large comfy bed and seating area

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Came into town went to room to shower, the room was clean however the tub/shower was not. the tub was filled with dirt like someone had just showered after a dirt bike run. I called the front desk she said sorry about that and would tell the house cleaning people to do a better job, that didn't help us we had to clean it ourselves The next morning I repeated the same thing nothing happened.there was an Asian lady that took cash only customers who was the boss the cashier said I went to her and tried to complain she just waved me off and said I only take cash talk to someone else (avoid TAXES )

Reviewed August 17, 2017

My husband and I stayed here one night while driving through town. The other two hotels next door that were more modern offered rooms to us in the price point of $225 and above, this hotel offered us a king size room for under $100. We were worried at first but found the hotel great! The room is very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The room offered a microwave and mini refrigerator as well. If you are looking for a modern, newer type hotel, this is not for you... but then again, we did not pay the price for a modern, newer hotel...This is a great budget friendly hotel! The train tracks were right across the street but the air conditioner worked well and emitted a "white noise" that was comfortable to sleep with and masked all noise from outside. We did not hear the trains at all. We stayed on the second floor about 1/2 down from the front desk. I would not want to stay above or close to the front desk as that is closer to the trains. My only suggestion is one that I offer to many motel/hotel chains... My husband and I are hot tea drinkers and motels need to have designated "hot water" dispensers... This one had a sign over the hot water, but in the past they have brewed coffee in them and the water had a coffee taste/smell. They need to make sure that the hot water tank is ONLY for hot water and never for coffee. (Even brewing coffee 1 time will taint the dispenser with a coffee taste/smell.) Highly recommend this motel!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is in the center of the motel or toward the back as rooms in the front are closer to the nearby train tracks.
Reviewed August 14, 2017

driving from the bay area to St George we decided to drive to Tehachapi instead of staying in Bakersfield. BW has never disappointed so we grabbed a room online while on our way. We'll always stay here in the future.