“Nice place@”

Dining options: Reservations
Bear Valley Springs, California
“Nice place@”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I've ate here a couple of times now, and the food and service have been great! Located on Tehachapi Blvd. Easy in and out parking. The place is a big hit in this small town!

Tehachapi, California
“Very good.Worth a visit.”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This Sushi restaurant has a wide variety of Sushi.Very well made.Very fresh.Great staff.Great service . Definitely worth trying it out.

“Love this sushi bar!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I live in Tehachapi and we were soooo excited to see a fresh sushi bar come to town. The place is beautiful inside and the chef's are a hoot. Initially when it opened the service was terrible. The cooked part of meals was slow and often the servers didn't even get the orders out. But after they got the kinks out, the service really did improve.

They have really fresh fish and interesting combinations of rolls. We just love all of it!

• Visited March 2014
“Mmmm...Sushi!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent food and pretty good service! Try the Country Girl sushi roll, you wont be disappointed :D Very reasonable prices for this type of food selection. My husband and I have gone to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed, especially with the food quality.

• Visited February 2014
“Horrible Service”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The service and food was poor our 1st visit, but chocked it up as a new restaurant... somewhat expected. My wife and I decided to give it another chance. We were offered a booth and the place was not busy (Wednesday evening). I ordered a large beer, and dinner. More people started to arrive. I finished my beer and still no food. As the server hurriedly walked by our table, I asked her when we would expect our dinner. She rudely said, "it's still being cooked." Well, other people who arrived after us were getting their food. We waited for 45+ minutes and the server didn't come by and check up on us; do you want another beer? your food is taking longer than expected, but it should be out soon... nothing. I paid for my beer and we walked out. I went to another established, local sushi restaurant and they were, as always, fantastic.

• Visited February 2014