“Best Thai Food in Tehachapi”
Review of King of Siam

King of Siam
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Tehachapi
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I eat here regularly and love it. I particularly like the various Curry dishes. The place is immaculate, the wait staff attentive but not intrusive. I have ordered nearly everything on their menu and have never been disappointed. Their Thai soups are excellent. When ordering, I know that they cook for the American palate, so I always order my food to be prepared "extra spicy" and they usually do pretty well. Atmosphere would be a five if they didn't have Thai television on all the time - sometimes so loud you can hardly carry on a conversation, but they will turn it down if asked. Overall, an excellent restaurant with good food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Alan B

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Placed an order for takeout, requesting Vegan (no animal products, including fish sauce). Had Green Curry and Pad Thai with tofu. Both were cooked quickly and to order, but seasoning was lacking, even for the American palate. Would go here again, and would ask for spicier.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Had a great meal with my family. You won't go away hungry. Highly recommend. Not far off the highway, and easy to find. Loved the soup I had and everybody enjoyed their meals. Friendly atmosphere. Menu was varied, with something for everyone. My daughter is a picky eater and sometimes hard to order for, but even she enjoyed her lunch! Great place, and food came fast, which is important to me. I eat at lots of restaurants all over the state, and this one ranks up there high on my list of favorites!

2  Thank Bryan F
Reviewed October 25, 2013

King of Siam serves a large variety of fresh delicious Thai foods, reasonably priced menu in a casual atmosphere. My husband and I went to King of Siam a couple of times during a week long visit at Stallion Springs/Tehachapi. For only the two of us, but we had tried several dishes, from the Pad Thai, Pad Lad Na, Pad See Ew, to Pepper Steak, Sweet and Sour Chicken, and House Fried Rice. We ate in their dining room, but also had plenty of leftovers to take back to our resort for next days' light meals. Attentive service from friendly wait staff was greatly appreciated; the restaurant's awesome owners even shared their personal newly purchase of fresh red cherries as our free dessert. We will definitely eat at King of Siam again upon our return to Tehachapi/Stallion Springs in the summer of 2014

1  Thank Tho C
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything we ordered here was delicious. Great food at a great price.
A nice atmosphere, so many menu choices, and great service. The mussels were awesome!

1  Thank greggiefresh