“Vegan Friendly, Little Spice”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of King of Siam

King of Siam
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Tehachapi
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Vallejo, California
“Vegan Friendly, Little Spice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Placed an order for takeout, requesting Vegan (no animal products, including fish sauce). Had Green Curry and Pad Thai with tofu. Both were cooked quickly and to order, but seasoning was lacking, even for the American palate. Would go here again, and would ask for spicier.

Visited February 2014

Bear Valley Springs
“Lots of food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal with my family. You won't go away hungry. Highly recommend. Not far off the highway, and easy to find. Loved the soup I had and everybody enjoyed their meals. Friendly atmosphere. Menu was varied, with something for everyone. My daughter is a picky eater and sometimes hard to order for, but even she enjoyed her lunch! Great place, and food came fast, which is important to me. I eat at lots of restaurants all over the state, and this one ranks up there high on my list of favorites!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Bryan F
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States
“Reasonably priced delicious Thai foods; attentive service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

King of Siam serves a large variety of fresh delicious Thai foods, reasonably priced menu in a casual atmosphere. My husband and I went to King of Siam a couple of times during a week long visit at Stallion Springs/Tehachapi. For only the two of us, but we had tried several dishes, from the Pad Thai, Pad Lad Na, Pad See Ew, to Pepper Steak, Sweet and Sour Chicken, and House Fried Rice. We ate in their dining room, but also had plenty of leftovers to take back to our resort for next days' light meals. Attentive service from friendly wait staff was greatly appreciated; the restaurant's awesome owners even shared their personal newly purchase of fresh red cherries as our free dessert. We will definitely eat at King of Siam again upon our return to Tehachapi/Stallion Springs in the summer of 2014

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tho C
Dodge Center
“Awesome food, large selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything we ordered here was delicious. Great food at a great price.
A nice atmosphere, so many menu choices, and great service. The mussels were awesome!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank greggiefresh
Tehachapi
“Once and no more”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Nice and clean, good service - but the cooking was not up to par. I always order chicken fried rice and coconut milk soup - my favorites. I don't know what type of rice they use, but it was definitely not the top-quality you usually find at Thai restarurants. Very disappointing meal - we would not go back. The quirky little place on South St. has better cooking.

Visited April 2012