“Unexpected Find”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Portland, Oregon
“Unexpected Find”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed in Tehachapi and was looking for a place for a carryout back to our motel. We came across the Petra Mediterranean Deli and gave them a call. Our order was ready by the time I arrived and we had a delicious and relaxing meal after a long drive. The price was reasonable and the service was fast and friendly.

• Visited May 2014

tehachapi
“Made to order & wonderfully fresh”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Such a wonderful place to eat in Tehachapi. The owners make you feel like family & are always willing to add or leave out any ingredient you want. The Hummus is so tasty & Chicken Shawerma wrap is one of my favorites. For those with a sweet tooth the homemade Baklava. During the winder they have a different homemade soup daily. Treat yourself to a great dining experience.

• Visited April 2014
Tehachapi, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very fresh!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My husband and I eat here at least once a week. The food is always fresh and delicious. I tell visitors to go there all of the time.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Leslie H
Redding, California, United States
“Unexpected Goodness!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I have to revise my outdated opinion of Tehachapi and what's available there for food and lodging! I went through there last week with some friends and had a really memorable meal at Petra's, chosen quite randomly. The food was fresh, authentic and delicious. Prices were reasonable, we were able to sit outside in a refreshing breeze. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited May 2014
Tehachapi, California
“Love the Falafels!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have eaten here several times and always enjoyed it. Years ago I had an Arabian roommate whose family owned a true Mediterranean café. This place is authentic! Loved the Falafels and the baklava -- homemade of course. It is a bit pricey, but sooooooooo worth it!

• Visited March 2014