“Good place for ice cream and chai”
Review of Where We Met

Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Tahoma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: espresso and gelato
“Good place for ice cream and chai”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Liked the pistachio gelato and chai. Server was really nice and you can taste he gelato before buying.

• Visited June 2013

San Francisco, California
“Cute spot for great coffee, espresso, ice cream, more...”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Adorable little shop with delicious REAL espresso, gelato, etc. A bit of Italy on West Shore, Lake Tahoe. A special place in town center, a sleepy little strip mall with a Post Office, pizza place, realtor, and this cafe. You can easily miss it... but my old word of advice.. don't.

Sweet owner couple.... fantastic service. *GREAT* array of gelato flavors.

Visited February 2012
new orleans
“Sweetest spot in Tahoe”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I go to this little coffee shop every morning when I am in Tahoe. Liz, the owner, runs the place, makes the gelato EVERY day and works 7 days a week. The coffee drinks are wonderful and she has pretty much any sort of milk you could want. She also gets her pastries from Tahoe Haus in Tahoe. Perfect. It's a neighborhood spot. Lots of regulars and she has the cutest dog, Polpetta. See ya next time!

• Visited August 2012
sonoma county, CA
“No thanks on the "gelato"”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I don't get the positive reviews. I tasted two of the flavors & both tasted like an old freezer. When I said that to the server, she tasted & didn't agree. So I opted for the vanilla because it appeared to have just one serving taken out. I said to the server that I was going to have the vanilla because it must be the freshest (assuming there'd be no freezer taste). It tasted like it anyway though much less. My husband then ordered. I was seated outside & I heard her say "We make this every day" Wha-what? There was NO freakin' way that each one of those flavors was made on that Sunday morning and served to half full by the 12noon hour that we were there, and the only ones around. Why lie? The other deal breaker for me is that they use plastic cups. I came back in with mine and asked where I could recycle it and she told me to just throw it away! Way to "Keep Tahoe Blue".

Visited August 2012