See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2010

We've stayed at Tahoma Lodge 3 times, two of which we stayed in the Aspen Cabin.
Love the Aspen Cabin with the cozy loft, and two couches, one of which is a futon.
Great stone fireplace and full kitchen. Being Vegan having a kitchen to cook in
was critical. Many great meals, warm fires and quiet evenings...
One reviewer commented that while in this cabin, the loft was hot and the downstairs was freezing. This problem is easily solved by turning on both fans provided. Keeps
air circulating and heat even. Cabin was super clean, bathroom was comfortable.
More clean towels that we could even use... Would and have recommended it to many friends.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2010

I liked the lodge and the area but for the price I figured it was going to be better. The tax that they add on later for each night. sneaks up and gets you when you get the total bill. I looked at nearby hotels for the same price you could get a lot better deal but they don't take pets. I didn't even bring a pet with me. It is not likely I would stay here again unless they lower there prices a bit to make it more affordable. I would recommend to a friend if they have pets... The price for the room was 250 total a night. OUCH!!!! I forgot to mention that when we arrived there were two bags of m&ms on the kitchen table and the cool heater in the bedroom was on waiting for us. So that was a very nice touch...Hope this helps when your making your decision as where to stay...

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maggie11SantaRosa
Reviewed April 15, 2008

We love the West shore and have enjoyed staying at the Tahoma Lodge three times.
This past visit was our 2nd time staying in the Lodgepole cabin. We were pleasantly surprised they have redone the floors with hard wood. Great touch!
With such close proximity to the water and our favorite restaurant (Pisanos pizza rules!), we'll definitely stay at the lodge again.
With the full kitchen, make sure to grab some groceries on your way up! Waking up, making a cup of coffee in the kitchen and enjoying a Tahoe morning is the best!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank cru_jones_sf
Reviewed April 14, 2008

Cute and cozy! The Tahoma Lodge is a nice place to get away and relax in Tahoe.
We have stayed there several times, and always enjoy the peace and solitude the location has to offer.
The cabins have kitchens, so you can stock up at the nearby PDQ market, or keep your leftover pizza from Pisano's in the fridge!
During the summer months the lake and several parks are nearby, and during the winter, Homewood Ski Resort is minutes away.
I recommend visiting this West Shore get-a-way!

Stayed: April 2008
Reviewed February 27, 2008

Cute, rustic cabins with a kitchen. Lodge allows pets and has a hot tub. We had a great time and plan on going back. Only 10 min from Homewood Ski Hill. Prices are good for the area too. Didn't have any issues with dirt like other reviews state. It's not the Four Seasons so expect a "log cabin" style room.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)