We made a spontaneous trip to Lake Tahoe when we had two extra days on a trip to San Francisco. With no reservations, we chanced upon the Tahoma Meadows. Ulli and Dick, the charming owners, were gracious, warm, and helpful. The cute and cozy cabin, surrounded by huge piles of snow, was just right for our one-night stay. Breakfast was wonderful. The hosts offered terrific recommendations for restaurants and travel routes. We'd definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages