Welcome to your perfect escape. My sister, 13 year old daughter and I and our two dogs stayed in the Sugar Pine Cabin for 3 nights. We had a late check in and our cabin was already warm, fire going and ready for us. The kitchen was stocked withe everything you need to cook, even a colander, perfect wine glasses and extra blankets for every person. This roomy spacious two bedroom, two bathroom pet friendly cottage was the way to go. Uli and Dick were so friendly and welcoming. Fresh hot coffee in the morning and free (red or white) wine and snacks in the evening. A perfect location for anyone wanting to explore the west side of Tahoe. Blackwood Canyon Loop trail was a perfect hike (3 miles) to stretch your legs and take in the gorgeous changing trees. And to top it all off, we had snow in the morning to wake up to. Each day our beds were made and trash taken out and fresh towels. This is a true gem of a place, run by wonderful people.
Do not hesitate. You have found a wonderful hideaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma