Stayed at Tahoma Meadows for a quick weekend trip in August. Previous reviews on tripadvisor convinced us to book our stay here.
Tahoma Meadows is located on Tahoe's west shore. Tahoe City is roughly 10 miles to the north and the casinos of south shore is a quick drive away. Location wise, Tahoma Meadows is perfectly situated. The Sunnyside and Chambers resort are close by for great dinner and drinks and the beach at Meeks Bay is 2 miles to the south.
All of the cabins at Tahoma Meadows are individual units spread across the property lot. We stayed in the Meadow Cabin and it was exactly what we expected. Comfortable and tastefully decorated in a mountain-esque theme. The owners have done a nice job updating the cabins as each now has a gas fireplace which must be nice in the winter. Depending on the cabin, a full breakfast is included with your stay. Don't miss the breakfast! It's a great way to start the day.
Overall a great place if your looking for a quick weekend getawa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages