My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon in 2006 and when we knew we were coming back to Lake Tahoe, we immediately knew where we were staying. And they still had our info from that time. Guess they knew we were coming back! We stayed in the Angler cottage and loved the quirkiness and coziness of it. The grounds are beautifully kept w/lots of flowers, hammocks and little picnic areas. The "traveling" stuffed bear is a great touch to welcome guests. The breakfast is served with a huge portion of hospitality. They have an abundance of fresh, homemade casseroles, coffeecakes, granola, fruit, and hand-cut hash browns. And every morning the breakfast host was not only welcoming, but extremely informative and helpful in our decisions for daily activities. We felt so very well-cared for. I highly recommend Tahoma Meadows to anyone heading to the Tahoe area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages