We had never been to Lake Tahoe, but had to put on a rehearsal dinner for 30 for our son's wedding. Planning everything by email, Kristin, Ulli, Dick and Chris created a garden barbeque at Tahoma Meadows, and fulfilled every detail seamlessly. It was rustic and casual, just what we wanted, yet the food was terrific and plentiful, the hammock swing was fun for the kids, the table settings were simple and matched the outdoorsy theme, outdoor lights and a firepit made it cozy into the summer evening. Apparently this was a breeze for them, since they had just done a dinner for 100! I was so grateful that after the initial planning, all I had to do was show up and enjoy. Dick and Ulli are clearly hospitality professionals, which I am sure is more difficult than most people understand. My husband and I also stayed at Tahoma, and breakfast alone is worth the price of admission- Yum! We highly recommend this friendly place, great location and wonderful staff. Thank you so much, Ulli & Dick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages