Me and my wife had an awesome experience here. The people (Dick, Ulli and Gayle) are great. We felt welcome and everyone helpful. We got great recommendations on places to eat and things to do. The place is ideally located..very close to Meeks bay beach, emrald bay and good eating spots. Away from the hustle and bustle of south lake tahoe and camp richardson. I would recommend this place for a relaxing getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages