I absolutely loved my stay here! I stayed in the cabin at the end of road for more privacy. It was small but had all the comforts and a large claw foot tub. I loved the hammock and patio. Very welcoming for dogs. Ambiance was very sweet and comfy. Loved it! Staff was so nice. Had to leave early so didn't get to sample the breakfast. The best time to go is in the off season if u like quiet. I was there on 6/8. It was just perfect (before it got busy). Lovely little place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages