Unlike most north shore motels, most of Firelite's rooms run parallel to the shore, so many rooms have great lake views. Third floor rooms 25, 26, 27 all have fabulous views with balconies. (Other rooms may also, especially on the third floor.) Squeaky clean; gas fireplaces; 'fridge, microwave, sink; good TV; comfortable bed; lovely pool & hot tub; breakfast. Immediately across the street from a small public beach. Close to all north shore activities. We will definitely stay here again. A gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firelite Lodge resides directly across from a sandy beach and small marina, allowing our guests great views and access to Lake Tahoe. Kayak, Stand-Up Paddle board rental and sailing school/rental located at the beach. North Tahoe Regional Park is located less than 1 mile from the lodge. Great starting point to hiking and mountain biking. Mountain bike rental located at the property. Outdoor hot spa and seasonal swimming pool. All guest rooms are equipped with gas fireplaces, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, 42" LCD TV with premium programming: 5 HBO and 4 ESPN channels, Blue-Ray DVD players. WiFi and Continental Breakfast is included in our room rate. 100% Non smoking lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Firelite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firelite Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Firelite Motel Tahoe Vista