We were only an hour away when we called to get lodging. What a find! The view of Lake Tahoe from our room could not have been better. Room was a little dated but nice, and more importantly, CLEAN! We were told the next morning, while enjoying a complimentary breakfast, that they were closing that afternoon for extensive renovations. So, it will probably cost more when it reopens, but it will be worth it. You can throw a rock and hit the lake!
Post office is almost next door and great restaurants abound. Try this place. We loved it. My only complaint is that I wish they had an elevator! We were on the third floor. Which of course afforded a better view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firelite Lodge resides directly across from a sandy beach and small marina, allowing our guests great views and access to Lake Tahoe. Kayak, Stand-Up Paddle board rental and sailing school/rental located at the beach. North Tahoe Regional Park is located less than 1 mile from the lodge. Great starting point to hiking and mountain biking. Mountain bike rental located at the property. Outdoor hot spa and seasonal swimming pool. All guest rooms are equipped with gas fireplaces, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, 42" LCD TV with premium programming: 5 HBO and 4 ESPN channels, Blue-Ray DVD players. WiFi and Continental Breakfast is included in our room rate. 100% Non smoking lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Firelite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firelite Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Firelite Motel Tahoe Vista