We stayed several nights with our seven year old twins. What a bargain! Directly across the street from a beach with Kayak Rentals. Very friendly owners and always nice to support the little guy. Mr. Hilton doesn't need All my money. Our room had a great view, through unbelievably clean sliding glass door, that led out to a large balcony overlooking Lake and Pool. Kids swam in pool every day as well as enjoyed the Hot Tub. We joined them in Tub on most evenings after our daily outings. rooms were Very clean, large flat screen with HBO. A nice continental breakfast sitting looking at morning on the lake. Nice spot to start your morning Run. All for a Very, Very, Very , Very low price. I don't want to say exact amount so they can raise it if they need to. Excellent Base Camp for your Lake Tahoe Adventure. Thanks owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Firelite Lodge resides directly across from a sandy beach and small marina, allowing our guests great views and access to Lake Tahoe. Kayak, Stand-Up Paddle board rental and sailing school/rental located at the beach. North Tahoe Regional Park is located less than 1 mile from the lodge. Great starting point to hiking and mountain biking. Mountain bike rental located at the property. Outdoor hot spa and seasonal swimming pool. All guest rooms are equipped with gas fireplaces, microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, 42" LCD TV with premium programming: 5 HBO and 4 ESPN channels, Blue-Ray DVD players. WiFi and Continental Breakfast is included in our room rate. 100% Non smoking lodge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Firelite Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firelite Hotel Tahoe Vista
- Firelite Motel Tahoe Vista