“Amazing Hiking Experience with Robin from Tahoe Adventure Company”

Tahoe Adventure Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Tahoe Adventure Company offers kayak and stand up paddle board rentals and delivery service in North Lake Tahoe and Truckee. In addition, we offer kayak, stand up paddle board, bike, hike, snowshoe, and multisport guided adventures in the Lake Tahoe and Truckee areas. Custom Corporate Teambuilding, Outdoor Education, and Backpacking Programs also available!
Nashville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Hiking Experience with Robin from Tahoe Adventure Company”
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We recently went to Lake Tahoe for R&R. I love to hike and decide to hire a guide for one day. Tahoe Adventure Company was wonderful their customer service and guides are very professional. Our guide Robin new about all the flowers, trees, wildlife and brought a book so we could look up flowers, fish, trees and more. She even brought a picnic along for the day!

I would recommend Tahoe Adventure Company for anyone interested in hiking, and water activities. When we return for future summers in Tahoe we will be booking more hikes with Tahoe Adventure Company!

Visited August 2011

Exeter, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“outstanding experience”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

We went on two trips with Tahoe Adventure Company: a sunset kayak trip, and a rock climbing trip. They were both superb. The guide for the kayak trip was knowledgeable and fun. The rock climbing guide, Chris Baumann, was outstanding. We have been on several other rock climbing trips, and Chris was hands down the best guide we have had (and we liked the others.) His relaxed, low-key approach was great for our group, but at the same time he was obviously very safety oriented. One of the members of our group, a 4th grader, became very frightened about halfway up the rock face. Without any fuss or drama, Chris mounted a rescue, and his cheerful, encouraging approach soon had the boy climbing again, with great enjoyment. We all had a great day.

2 Thank Rachel P
San Francisco, California
“More than I thought to ask for!”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

A group of us went on a kayak around the East Shore of the lake and had such a wonderful time. The guide was knowledgeable about the surrounding area and made everyone feel right at home on the water. In our group there was a range of abilities and somehow we all had fun! I would recommend a trip with TAC to anyone who wants to get away from it all with a competent guide.

San Francisco, California
“The Best!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2010

We had a great snowshoe experience in a spot I never would have found (I would tell you where it is, but I can't remember how to get there--totally off the beaten path!). There were 8 girls with varying abilities on a birthday trip, and this hike was level-appropriate with spectacular views. I very highly recommend Tahoe Adventure Company!

Orange County
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed October 1, 2009

I love to be active on my vacations and this was a perfect way to see and learn about Tahoe. The scenery is amazing and it is soo nice to find out fun facts about where you are visiting. I did a beautiful kayak tour with them and the clear blue waters and sprawling mountains were exactly what the doctor ordered. They also had an excellent lunch which is rare for tours and an unexpected surprise. The guides were so much fun and kept us very entertained. I would definitely suggest getting out and experiencing Tahoe with these guys! Good Job TAC