Spent a couple nights here in the fall during the off season. It was peaceful and quiet and just what we needed. The suite was clean and had everything including a fireplace, nice rustic decor, and view of the full moon. We bought groceries and cooked in the kitchen for dinner, and made sandwiches for day hikes.
The staff was friendly, breakfast was delicious, and the lodge feel and setting made us feel at home. There were lots of things that made us want to go back, the ropes course and the pool for sure. Overall it was a great stay and we were very happy to find Granlibakken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granlibakken's Tahoe's 74 acre, secluded valley is your very own cozy, alpine getaway. Perfect year-round for groups, weddings and families to connect in an Old Tahoe ambiance. Onsite activities include a treetop adventure park, historic ski & snowboard hill, groomed sled hill, hiking & biking trails, tennis courts and a year-round heated pool and a spa to relax in after all the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Granlibakken Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granlibakken Hotel Tahoe City
- Granlibakken Resort Tahoe City