We had a wonderful dinner with friends and family at the Granlibakken Pub. Upon entering the Pub the kids immediatly found a place on the hearth in front of warm and inviting fire. The adults found the bar, ordered a drink and joined the kids at the fireplace while waiting for a table. After a short wait ( while listening to live music) we were seated and had our orders taken right away. Our two favorite dishes were the fish and chips and the Holland Michigan Chicken.The kids scarfed up the burgers and spaghetti as well. All the portions were generous and the price was very reasonable. A great place to go with the family after a day of sledding and skiing on Granlibakken Hill!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granlibakken's Tahoe's 74 acre, secluded valley is your very own cozy, alpine getaway. Perfect year-round for groups, weddings and families to connect in an Old Tahoe ambiance. Onsite activities include a treetop adventure park, historic ski & snowboard hill, groomed sled hill, hiking & biking trails, tennis courts and a year-round heated pool and a spa to relax in after all the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Granlibakken Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granlibakken Hotel Tahoe City
- Granlibakken Resort Tahoe City