Yes, the hotel is a little older and needs some updating but it has some great features. We arrived as a large snow storm was coming and I saw some of the most amazing sites ever. The conference facilities were great. All of the staff was wonderful especially during dining. The food was well prepared. Breakfast had many fruits and several warm dishes to eat. Some of the dinners were better than others. The cabins also worked well to share with my co-workers. They had seperate bathrooms and locking doors but a main living area. The cottages were decorated from the early 90's but they were welll maintained. There are some excellent snowshoing/hiking trails from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granlibakken's Tahoe's 74 acre, secluded valley is your very own cozy, alpine getaway. Perfect year-round for groups, weddings and families to connect in an Old Tahoe ambiance. Onsite activities include a treetop adventure park, historic ski & snowboard hill, groomed sled hill, hiking & biking trails, tennis courts and a year-round heated pool and a spa to relax in after all the fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Granlibakken Tahoe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granlibakken Hotel Tahoe City
- Granlibakken Resort Tahoe City