“Bravo”

The Blue Agave
Ranked #13 of 54 Restaurants in Tahoe City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food is very good here. It is one of the best mexican food restaurants at the lake. It is quite reasonable. The inside is attractive and the help is very friendly.

Steve T, Owner at The Blue Agave, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. Seeing our customers happy makes our day! We would love to welcome you back again any time.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We frequently visit the Blue Agave in Tahoe City. Our recent visit was
really the best so far. The service was excellent and the head waiter recognized us from previous visits. My husband had the fajitas and I had a cheese enchilada and beef taco. We started out with a mini plate of nachos supreme, chips, salsa and guacamole. Everything was served hot and had so much flavor. The top shelf margarita was excellent.
Great, friendly service. Wonderful food. Good location and good atmosphere. We'll be back!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed positive review! Seeing our customers happy definitely makes our day! We would love to welcome you back again any time. Thanks again :)

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I were there on a Sunday night. We were seated right away in the indoor patio section with a nice view of the moon's reflection over the lake. As was mentioned before, the chips were great. The two salsas were good, but I prefer a chunkier salsa with lots more cilantro. My husband had a margarita and the two taco special - one carnitas and the other fish. I had the chicken enchiladas suissa. All were good. Not the best we've had, but good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place had some of the best chips I have ever had in a restaurant. They were fresh, not oily or over salted and flavorful. The food was well prepared and the staff friendly and helpful. We had a delightful lunch here and you will too.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Came here for lunch and was pleasantly surprised. Great guacamole! Nice Cadillac Margarita but must be ordered with the right tequila - Herradura Silver. Sat in the indoor patio section and had a awesome lake view. Our server was great - she went above and beyond. Kids loved their meals too. I would come here again.